Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am addicted to iced coffee drinks.... seriously just seeing the tiny picture of me on this blog holding one of the yummy creamy treats makes me want to fire up the coffee pot this late in the evening. I have also discovered that it is WAY cheaper to make them myself at home and also way lower in calories and caffeine levels. Here is my morning cup--- fill a resuable to-go cup/straw contraption with ice. Fill it just over a third full with regular brewed coffee (I use what is left in my husband's AM pot). The I add a generous glug of french vanilla creamer and fill almost to the top with 2% milk- you can adjust for your own taste. Simply delicious! Plus I am actually getting a solid two servings of dairy for breakfast if I don't have time to eat anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment